All About Me

 View My Profile



 

Holly Shop





 

Blogs I Read


Subscribe with Bloglines
 

Buttons




<< Prev | Next >>


 

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

 

Notable Quotes

You must keep sending work out; you must never let a manuscript do nothing but eat its head off in a drawer. You send that work out again and again, while you're working on another one. If you have talent, you will receive some measure of success - but only if you persist.
--Isaac Asimov

 

Good Books for
a Good Cause

Vidlit for The Halo Effect
by M.J. Rose

Buy The Halo Effect
by M.J. Rose

 

Recently Bought


Slideshow image


 

 

Books To Buy

Slideshow image


 

 

Knick Knacks


Stop Censorship Mug


Certifiably Neurotic asswiper Tote

 

Places To Go

 

Thursday, June 30

Questions From Carter

Here I am. I am going to take an extra twist. If you want to be interviewed, go ahead and comment. Also, feel free to ask some questions. I will answer freely.

Here are the rules: If you feel like playing, leave me a comment asking to be interviewed!

1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”

2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.

3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Responses to Carter:
1. What is your motivation as a writer? What drives you forward and carries you over the rough spots?

I write because I like it. That is enough self-motivation for me. I want to get published, but I realize that right now family matters more. It is my family that gets me through all my knocks in life, writing or otherwise.

2. What other arts besides writing (music, paintings, sculptures, etc.) do you draw inspiration from in your writing?

Knitting is always a great time to let my mind wander and the thoughts have free reign. Also, life inspires me. I have always found much about real life stranger than fiction.

3. What would you like your epitaph to say?

Can anyone say morbid?
"Wife to (insert gf's name)
Mother to (insert kiddie's names)
Loving and dedicated
4. What one genre would you like to write in that you haven't tried yet?

Actually, mainstream SF. I currently write poetry and lesbian SF. Both unpublished :(

5. What scares you most about writing?

The same thing that scares me throughout my life-Failure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home