Thursday, June 30
Questions From Carter
Here I am. I am going to take an extra twist. If you want to be interviewed, go ahead and comment. Also, feel free to ask some questions. I will answer freely.
Responses to Carter:
Here are the rules: If you feel like playing, leave me a comment asking to be interviewed!
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1. What is your motivation as a writer? What drives you forward and carries you over the rough spots?
I write because I like it. That is enough self-motivation for me. I want to get published, but I realize that right now family matters more. It is my family that gets me through all my knocks in life, writing or otherwise.
2. What other arts besides writing (music, paintings, sculptures, etc.) do you draw inspiration from in your writing?
Knitting is always a great time to let my mind wander and the thoughts have free reign. Also, life inspires me. I have always found much about real life stranger than fiction.
3. What would you like your epitaph to say?
Can anyone say morbid?
"Wife to (insert gf's name)4. What one genre would you like to write in that you haven't tried yet?
Mother to (insert kiddie's names)
Loving and dedicated
Actually, mainstream SF. I currently write poetry and lesbian SF. Both unpublished :(
5. What scares you most about writing?
The same thing that scares me throughout my life-Failure.