All About Me

 View My Profile



 

Holly Shop





 

Blogs I Read


Subscribe with Bloglines
 

Buttons




<< Prev | Next >>


 

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

 

Notable Quotes

You must keep sending work out; you must never let a manuscript do nothing but eat its head off in a drawer. You send that work out again and again, while you're working on another one. If you have talent, you will receive some measure of success - but only if you persist.
--Isaac Asimov

 

Good Books for
a Good Cause

Vidlit for The Halo Effect
by M.J. Rose

Buy The Halo Effect
by M.J. Rose

 

Recently Bought


Slideshow image


 

 

Books To Buy

Slideshow image


 

 

Knick Knacks


Stop Censorship Mug


Certifiably Neurotic asswiper Tote

 

Places To Go

 

Monday, July 11

Hello World

Are you still there? Hel-lo?

:commence pouting:

I just peeked out from my orgy and noone's here. Damn, and I wanted to talk about queens, strippers, fantasies, and romance.

:End pouting:

I guess you will have to wait for reviews of Last Girl Dancing by Holly Lisle and A Brother's Price by Wen Spencer. I've read them, have you?

You thought my book quiz was accurate, didn't you?

4 Comments:

at 7:34 AM, July 12, 2005, Blogger Jozef Imrich with Dragoness Malchkeon said...

"I was always that kid who went to the library and took out every book; I find that to be a very sexy thing about somebody."
-Erin McKeown (interview with Jay Ruttenberg, Time Out New York, June 5-12, 2003)

To paraphrase an old song, 'Last Girl Dancing' is not for everybody - just the sexy people ;-)

 
at 9:11 AM, July 12, 2005, Blogger Stephanie Tyler said...

I'm saving Last Girl Dancing for next month's vacation. I loved Midnight Rain - although I made the mistake of reading it at night when I was alone in the house.

I love it when a book's good enough to freak me out like that ;)

 
at 9:28 AM, July 12, 2005, Blogger Ronn McCarrick said...

Sorry, just stepped out to get some ice water. I'm still here so knock off the pouting, it makes you look like you have a fat lip.

Last Girl Dancing is two books down on my to be read pile, but I'm looking forward to reading that one.I just need to slog through the rest of Angel Souls and Devil Hearts and then read Angel before it's due back at the library.

 
at 6:42 PM, July 20, 2005, Blogger Jean said...

I've read them both. Loved them both.

You had time to peek out from the orgy? Wow. You're really getting blase about this stuff. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home