Saturday, August 19
In the last couple of months,
- I strained my ankle (grade 2) and achilles tendon. The ankle is great, tendon not so much.
- My oldest started junior tackle football.
- I am moving. My lease is up, umm, now. But, we can't move to the new house until the endish of September/beginning of October. Hiya all my friends. My family and I love you.
- My oldest broke his arm in two places.
- Crutches and I have a very love-hate relationship. Especially when I have to go up a half flight of stairs to get into my house and a flight of stairs to go to bed.
- I have finished none of my knitting projects, but have started two more.
Life is good, but a little too hectic for my liking.