All About Me

 View My Profile



 

Holly Shop





 

Blogs I Read


Subscribe with Bloglines
 

Buttons




<< Prev | Next >>


 

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

 

Notable Quotes

You must keep sending work out; you must never let a manuscript do nothing but eat its head off in a drawer. You send that work out again and again, while you're working on another one. If you have talent, you will receive some measure of success - but only if you persist.
--Isaac Asimov

 

Good Books for
a Good Cause

Vidlit for The Halo Effect
by M.J. Rose

Buy The Halo Effect
by M.J. Rose

 

Recently Bought


Slideshow image


 

 

Books To Buy

Slideshow image


 

 

Knick Knacks


Stop Censorship Mug


Certifiably Neurotic asswiper Tote

 

Places To Go

 

Saturday, November 20

What More Do You Want?

Okay, time to talk about life. I have always believed that God doesn't give you more than you can handle. He may have to force feed it to you once in awhile, but you can still swallow it. I'm starting to wonder now.

I am not the most religious person. I have the same approach to religion that I do the rest of my life.
  1. Forge Your Own Path. It may not be easy, but I can proudly say I am not one of many sheeple.
  2. Question Everything. Knowledge is power. Just don't forget that instinct and gut feelings are a form of knowledge.
  3. Make Decisions. There is always a choice. You may have to choose one from several bad options. You may not like the options, but you never have to let fate decide for you.

Anyway, I have come to a time that is actually harder than all my years in foster care. I always thought that after foster care, I could handle anything. I was wrong. Humbled to the nth degree, maybe there is enough room for me to squeeze sideways from between my rock and hard place. I think I will try to find some inspiration in one of my favorite poems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home