All About Me

 View My Profile



 

Holly Shop





 

Blogs I Read


Subscribe with Bloglines
 

Buttons




<< Prev | Next >>


 

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

 

Notable Quotes

You must keep sending work out; you must never let a manuscript do nothing but eat its head off in a drawer. You send that work out again and again, while you're working on another one. If you have talent, you will receive some measure of success - but only if you persist.
--Isaac Asimov

 

Good Books for
a Good Cause

Vidlit for The Halo Effect
by M.J. Rose

Buy The Halo Effect
by M.J. Rose

 

Recently Bought


Slideshow image


 

 

Books To Buy

Slideshow image


 

 

Knick Knacks


Stop Censorship Mug


Certifiably Neurotic asswiper Tote

 

Places To Go

 

Saturday, March 26

Fun With Maps

This is getting worse than being covered in honey around a bee-hive. (Yes, that was lame.)

Just for fun, I read my WIP from start to current point. Guess what I realized? I need to make a map of some buildings. I've found that the same door is mysteriously opening to different rooms.

On a better note, I've gotten fully away from the YA aspect of the novel. It kept appearing and I don't want it. It doesn't fit with the last half of my plan. (Insert evil laugh here) Can't have a steaming torid affair in a YA novel.

In good book news, I have gotten addicted to a new author and a new genre. Wen Spencer and fantasy. Her book Tinker made me take a second look at fantasy. It has never really intrigued me, until now. I bought the ebook and liked it so much that I made a 40 mile trek to the bookstore to buy it. Next project is getting a good PDA so that I can continue to buy ebooks. Do banks make loans to purchase books?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home