All About Me

 View My Profile



 

Holly Shop





 

Blogs I Read


Subscribe with Bloglines
 

Buttons




<< Prev | Next >>


 

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

 

Notable Quotes

You must keep sending work out; you must never let a manuscript do nothing but eat its head off in a drawer. You send that work out again and again, while you're working on another one. If you have talent, you will receive some measure of success - but only if you persist.
--Isaac Asimov

 

Good Books for
a Good Cause

Vidlit for The Halo Effect
by M.J. Rose

Buy The Halo Effect
by M.J. Rose

 

Recently Bought


Slideshow image


 

 

Books To Buy

Slideshow image


 

 

Knick Knacks


Stop Censorship Mug


Certifiably Neurotic asswiper Tote

 

Places To Go

 

Saturday, April 16

Happy Birthday

Another year behind me. And, one in front. Goals? Resolutions? Desires? Simply, I dunno.

My wonderful gf and kids got me If Angels Burn by Lynn Viehl. I fell in love with the story when I read it on her old website. It's even better now that I can put it on my bookshelves. (Not that it will reach there soon. Must. Read. Again.) The allusions to other vampire novels, people, myths, etc. drew me into it even more. I'm impatiently waiting for the next novel in the series. Signet move your rears and get the next ones out!

Short Review: Read it, loved it, wanted more of it.

Got an idea from it. Totally unreleated to the story, but suddenly got hit by an idea about how to finish Megan. While I let that stew, I wrote a scene from the other idea that I've been tossing around.

I also got The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown. I haven't finished it, but it is good so far. I'm fascinated by religions, symboloy, and cryptology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home