All About Me

 View My Profile



 

Holly Shop





 

Blogs I Read


Subscribe with Bloglines
 

Buttons




<< Prev | Next >>


 

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

 

Notable Quotes

You must keep sending work out; you must never let a manuscript do nothing but eat its head off in a drawer. You send that work out again and again, while you're working on another one. If you have talent, you will receive some measure of success - but only if you persist.
--Isaac Asimov

 

Good Books for
a Good Cause

Vidlit for The Halo Effect
by M.J. Rose

Buy The Halo Effect
by M.J. Rose

 

Recently Bought


Slideshow image


 

 

Books To Buy

Slideshow image


 

 

Knick Knacks


Stop Censorship Mug


Certifiably Neurotic asswiper Tote

 

Places To Go

 

Saturday, May 28

What's Fun?

Writing-I have to write something everyday or I go bonkers. (well, more bonkers than normal) I have tried to post some of my prose and poetry, but I am having a hard time posting from my current WIP since it is fiction based on my reality. It is mostly a work of therapy.

Reading-True escapism. I find that I completely immerse myself in the books I read. I can literally (hehe) see what I am reading.

Knitting/Crocheting-Currently, I am knitting more than crocheting. Like writing, I love seeing what comes from each and every new stitch. You'd have to be into fiber arts to guess the inner peace that they bring.

Sewing/Quilting-I don't get time or space for this much. But, sewing in all it's forms is almost as zen as knitting.

Working-Yes. I enjoy work. I could not imagine my life without it. I am a CNA. I get a better deal than most nurses. I get to make a difference and have that one on one time. I am even more fortunate to be a shower aide. I get a half an hour to an hour with every resident every week to primp, groom, and otherwise spoil them. All the while, we get to talk.

These are just some things I do. Spending time with my family among other things should be self-evident.

So, what do you consider fun?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home