All About Me

 View My Profile



 

Holly Shop





 

Blogs I Read


Subscribe with Bloglines
 

Buttons




<< Prev | Next >>


 

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

 

Notable Quotes

You must keep sending work out; you must never let a manuscript do nothing but eat its head off in a drawer. You send that work out again and again, while you're working on another one. If you have talent, you will receive some measure of success - but only if you persist.
--Isaac Asimov

 

Good Books for
a Good Cause

Vidlit for The Halo Effect
by M.J. Rose

Buy The Halo Effect
by M.J. Rose

 

Recently Bought


Slideshow image


 

 

Books To Buy

Slideshow image


 

 

Knick Knacks


Stop Censorship Mug


Certifiably Neurotic asswiper Tote

 

Places To Go

 

Wednesday, January 25

Pet Peeves

PBW asked what bugs us?

  1. When I have one of those "Here's your sign" moments.
  2. Who likes to look stupid?

  3. Bigotry and prejudice.
  4. Nuff said.

  5. When the kids use "I forgot" like it is an excuse.
  6. Do they
    really think it works?

  7. Poppy seeds on top of buns
  8. Inside, yummy. Why on top when they just fall off making you look like you have fleas?

  9. Unkempt people
  10. Take a shower and clean your nails once in a while, okay?

  11. Fat people who blame stress, depression, etc.
  12. I'm fat but it is because of me. Repeat after me, "I eat the wrong things" and "Clicking the remote is NOT exercise"

2 Comments:

at 12:32 AM, January 26, 2006, Blogger Ronn McCarrick said...

Damn, I forgot "I forgot" when I posted on PBW. That's a big one for me. And no, it doesn't work.

 
at 2:05 PM, January 27, 2006, Blogger Melly said...

'I forgot' isn't used only by children, it's the first excuse used by male partners too...
Quietly fuming...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home