All About Me

 View My Profile



 

Holly Shop





 

Blogs I Read


Subscribe with Bloglines
 

Buttons




<< Prev | Next >>


 

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

 

Notable Quotes

You must keep sending work out; you must never let a manuscript do nothing but eat its head off in a drawer. You send that work out again and again, while you're working on another one. If you have talent, you will receive some measure of success - but only if you persist.
--Isaac Asimov

 

Good Books for
a Good Cause

Vidlit for The Halo Effect
by M.J. Rose

Buy The Halo Effect
by M.J. Rose

 

Recently Bought


Slideshow image


 

 

Books To Buy

Slideshow image


 

 

Knick Knacks


Stop Censorship Mug


Certifiably Neurotic asswiper Tote

 

Places To Go

 

Sunday, February 5

Superbowl Sunday

Today is the day many sports fans will plop down and watch football. I like football, but I also cannot plop down and do nothing but watch TV.

Today, I am knitting an argyle sweater for Butch, my miniature dachshund. She is a short hair and just cannot stand anything under 85 degrees. No, I do not normally dress up my dogs. A little to anthropomorphic for me.

Lots of times, I read. Yes, this week my slideshows will be updated. By the way, PBW, you were right, there was a lot I could relate to in Rebel Ice.

Also, I'll be cooking buffalo wings, potato skins, artichoke dip, among other things.

What do you do while watching TV? (or instead of)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home