Tuesday, August 22
10 Quirky Things About Me
- Whether knitting, sewing, or crocheting, I change the pattern at least a little bit.
- I eat my meals one thing at a time.
- Teal is my favorite color.
- I am designing a Darkyn afghan. Black background with that copper-gold color from the cover of If Angels Burn, by Lynn Viehl, and that awesome circlely star thing.
- I like to study different cultures and religions.
- I like to find new authors to read, but hate one-hit-wonders.
- I want the knit patterns and theory for Holly Lisle's new project.
- I don't feel comfortable in social situations without my gf.
- I full well believe that I will die in a profoundly absurd way.
- My eleven year old son is as tall as I am, 5'2".
Gotta make it fun somehow.
OCD. Yeah, you know me.
Especially, when combined with purple.
This isn't the wierdest inspiration I have ever had.
I'm just a fountain of useless information.
I won't name any names. Adanhebrownm. Ahem. Sorry about that cough.
Culture, knitting, magic. Need I say more?
There is no need for you to know why.
Something like-a penny thrown from the top of the Empire State Building hitting my forehead and going through like a bullet.
Not only am I getting old, but I have to accept being short, too. Grr.
I was originally going to do 15, but I am just way too boring for that.