Friday, May 11
PBW did a meme! I thought I would use this excuse to come out of the funk that I have been in. Without further ado...
The Meme PBW Tagged Everyone With
Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
- I was diagnosed with PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) when I was in my middle teens. Shortly after, I stopped therapy, stopped taking my antidepressant meds, and came out of the closet. A decade or so later, I realized only one of my responses to the diagnosis was a good thing. I've got another post in draft about the long-term hazards of not letting the pros do their job.
- I'm quite domestic. I love to bake, knit, crochet, sew, and so on. Did I mention that I love to knit?
- If you ever come to my house and see me cleaning cabinets or doing other "deep" cleaning, run. I clean when I am beyond mad.
- I recently got my first dykemobile, a Jeep Cherokee Laredo. I wanted this, the Lara Croft Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. My girlfriend wants it, too. I see a second car in our future.
- I love writing, but I am not very good at it. Yet. Plot threads are my downfall.
- My favorite quote-
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking oil, shouting GERONIMOoooo!!!!!" - Author Unknown
- I love useless information and trivia. Uncle John's Bathroom Reader series is one of my favorite books series along that line.
- Going to garage sales is fun. You might have to see a lot of junk, but sometimes you find a treasure.