All About Me

 View My Profile



 

Holly Shop





 

Blogs I Read


Subscribe with Bloglines
 

Buttons




<< Prev | Next >>


 

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

 

Notable Quotes

You must keep sending work out; you must never let a manuscript do nothing but eat its head off in a drawer. You send that work out again and again, while you're working on another one. If you have talent, you will receive some measure of success - but only if you persist.
--Isaac Asimov

 

Good Books for
a Good Cause

Vidlit for The Halo Effect
by M.J. Rose

Buy The Halo Effect
by M.J. Rose

 

Recently Bought


Slideshow image


 

 

Books To Buy

Slideshow image


 

 

Knick Knacks


Stop Censorship Mug


Certifiably Neurotic asswiper Tote

 

Places To Go

 

Thursday, February 24

Some Things I Was Taught...

My role model taught me how to live.

Live Now.
Like tomorrow was a gift and you've got eternity
To think about what you do with it,
What could you do with it, what can
I do with with it, what would I do with it.
I went sky divin',
I went rocky mountain climbin',
I went 2.7 seconds on a bull name Fu Manchu.
And I loved deeper,
And I spoke sweeter,
And I gave forgiveness I've been denying,
And he said someday I hope you get the chance,
To live like you were dyin'.
-----Tim McGraw-Live Like You Were Dyin' video

You Cannot Be Stopped.
Do you see a bluer sky now
You can have a better life now
Open your eyes
'Cuz no one here can ever stop us
They can try but we won't let them... no way
-----Aerosmith-Fly Away From Here video (towards the bottom of the page)


Have Pride.
You get what you put in and people get what they deserve.
Still I ain't seen mine, no I ain't seen mine.
I've been givin', just ain't been gettin'.
I've been walkin' that there line.
So I think I'll keep a'walkin' with my head held high.
I'll keep movin' on if only God knows why.
-----Kid Rock-Only God Knows Why

Joy is yours to be had.
When I wake up in the morning, get's me out of bed.
Keeps me running, skipping, jumping like a little kid.
You know sometimes, I can hardly keep it inside.
It overtakes me, overwhelms me and I'm more alive.
I did not get it from any woman or man,
And it's okay if they don't always understand.
It's very easy to get caught in circumstance.
It's even easier to break out in a dance.
JOY.
-----Kim English-Unspeakable Joy

In memory of the only true mom I ever had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home