All About Me

 View My Profile



 

Holly Shop





 

Blogs I Read


Subscribe with Bloglines
 

Buttons




<< Prev | Next >>


 

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

 

Notable Quotes

You must keep sending work out; you must never let a manuscript do nothing but eat its head off in a drawer. You send that work out again and again, while you're working on another one. If you have talent, you will receive some measure of success - but only if you persist.
--Isaac Asimov

 

Good Books for
a Good Cause

Vidlit for The Halo Effect
by M.J. Rose

Buy The Halo Effect
by M.J. Rose

 

Recently Bought


Slideshow image


 

 

Books To Buy

Slideshow image


 

 

Knick Knacks


Stop Censorship Mug


Certifiably Neurotic asswiper Tote

 

Places To Go

 

Monday, May 2

Very On Cue

This describes to a tee. Amazing, insight to your soul by your birthday. Wonderful italicized comments are by me, if you couldn't guess.

***Got this from Rantings and Ravings.***







Your Birthdate: April 16

Your birth on the 16th day of the month gives a sense of loneliness and generally the desire to work alone.
(Yep, lonely and isolationist.)

You are relatively inflexible, and insist on your being independent.
(Can we say bossy?)

You need a good deal of time to rest and to meditate.
(Writing, reading, knitting, crochet. Yep, relaxing to me.)

You are introspective and a little stubborn.
(Gf is yelling, "A little???")

Because of this, it may not be easy for you to maintain permanent relationships, but you probably will as you are very much into home and family.
(I would pick the gf with two boys, and I did leave her once. Shh, I found my wits and came back.)

This birth day inclines to interests in the technical, the scientific, and to the religious or the unknown realm of spiritual explorations.
(My brother and I did debate the impossibility of correctly defining anything on my birthday. On the way to a bar.)

The date gives you a tendency to seek unusual approaches and makes your style seem a little different and unique to those around you.
(I thought that I was just wierd.)

Your intuition is aided by the day of your birth, but most of your actions are bedded in logic, responsibility, and the rational approach.
(Is it coincidence that my favorite college course was logical philosophy?)

You may be emotional, but have a hard time expressing these emotions.
(Happy, sad, angry, content. What other emotions are there?)

Because of this, there may be some difficulty in giving or receiving affection.
(My gf begs to differ :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home