All About Me

 View My Profile



 

Holly Shop





 

Blogs I Read


Subscribe with Bloglines
 

Buttons




<< Prev | Next >>


 

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

 

Notable Quotes

You must keep sending work out; you must never let a manuscript do nothing but eat its head off in a drawer. You send that work out again and again, while you're working on another one. If you have talent, you will receive some measure of success - but only if you persist.
--Isaac Asimov

 

Good Books for
a Good Cause

Vidlit for The Halo Effect
by M.J. Rose

Buy The Halo Effect
by M.J. Rose

 

Recently Bought


Slideshow image


 

 

Books To Buy

Slideshow image


 

 

Knick Knacks


Stop Censorship Mug


Certifiably Neurotic asswiper Tote

 

Places To Go

 

Tuesday, December 6

Seven

Blame Jean. LOL.

Seven things to do before I die: (in no particular order)
1. Get married to my girlfriend (like we aren't already)
2. Retire with the ability to continue all of my hobbies
3. Get one novel published
4. Own my own house built to my design (and the gf's, of course)
5. Make enough to live comfortably (bye-bye paycheck to paycheck)
6. See my girlfriend published
7. Make peace with myself

Seven things I cannot do:
1. Sing
2. Touch my tongue to my nose (boy, if I could)
3. Drink Mountain Spew Dew (but, coffee is my friend)
4. Watch soap operas
5. Watch a horror flick by myself
6. Be politically correct (is there really such a thing?)
7. Get girlied up everyday (whoever invented make-up and pantyhose should have been shot)

Seven things that attract me to my significant other:
1. Her eyes
2. Her laugh
3. Her personality (sarcasm and all)
4. The way she makes me feel
5. Her spontaneity and care-free attitude
6. Her beauty
7. Her ability to, um, well, ya-know ;)

Seven things I say most often:
1. Yes/No
2. Time for your shower (work) or take a bath (kids)
3. I love you
4. I want...
5. Cool
6. Didja know?
7. Aww, shit

Seven books or series that I love: (book links are to booksamillion.com, other links are specified)
1a. Stardoc series, by S. L. Viehl (author blog)
1b. Darkyn series, by Lynn Viehl (Darkyn's website)
2a. Talyn, by Holly Lisle (author website)
2b. Midnight Rain, by Holly Lisle (author blog)
2a. Rama series, by Arthur C. Clarke (Aurthur C. Clarke Foundation)
3. Ender's series, by Orson Scott Card (author webpage)
4. Ringworld series, by Larry Niven (author website)
5. The Phoenix Legacy, by M. K. Wren
6. Tinker, Wolf Who Rules, and A Brother's Price, by Wen Spencer (author site)
7. Harry Potter series, by J. K. Rowling (author site)

Seven movies I would watch over and over again:
1. Basic
2. The Birdcage
3. Robin Williams Live
4. Pitch Black and Chronicles of Riddick
5. Constantine
6. Stargate SG-1 series and Stargate Atlantis
7. Coach Carter

Seven people I’d like to join in the fun:
Whomever wants to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home