All About Me

 View My Profile



 

Holly Shop





 

Blogs I Read


Subscribe with Bloglines
 

Buttons




<< Prev | Next >>


 

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

 

Notable Quotes

You must keep sending work out; you must never let a manuscript do nothing but eat its head off in a drawer. You send that work out again and again, while you're working on another one. If you have talent, you will receive some measure of success - but only if you persist.
--Isaac Asimov

 

Good Books for
a Good Cause

Vidlit for The Halo Effect
by M.J. Rose

Buy The Halo Effect
by M.J. Rose

 

Recently Bought


Slideshow image


 

 

Books To Buy

Slideshow image


 

 

Knick Knacks


Stop Censorship Mug


Certifiably Neurotic asswiper Tote

 

Places To Go

 

Monday, March 7

Black Cloud

I once thought that life could be wonderful if you just tried to make it that way. Once again, wrong. Car is broken, yet again. I wonder if it can be fixed this time.

Landlord is an a#&$&#%. We still are missing two windows in the middle of winter. (Have been since fall) $350 was the water bill when he went a month before fixing some leaks.

Bosses are idiots. They don't know what isolation is. I printed out the CDC guidelines for isolating influenza. Think they listened? Nope. Most hospitals in our area are full with influenze patients and are sending what they can to nursing homes. Instead of spending a few extra dollars on masks/gowns for the staff, they say wash your hands more. Guess what, that doesn't work when you've had someone hack all over your scrubs. Oh yeah, public health is due to arrive anyday now for an inspection.

And the best part. I feel like a mac truck has run me over, put it in reverse, and did it again. At least the kids haven't gotten it yet.

7 Comments:

at 10:03 PM, June 17, 2021, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the ultimate part :) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time.
Thank you and good luck.
cash for cars melbourne
cash for cars toowoomba

 
at 10:30 PM, June 17, 2021, Blogger Delight Car Removal said...


Thanks for sharing. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
cash for scrap cars
cash for unwanted cars

 
at 11:20 PM, June 17, 2021, Blogger Max Cash For Cars said...

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work.
cash for scrap cars gold coast
cash for scrap cars caboolture

 
at 11:55 AM, January 05, 2022, Blogger Car Removal NSW said...

Thanks for sharing such a nice information. We provide a free cash quote over the phone and online. To get an unwanted scrap car buyer , you can call us at the number below or fill out our online quote form that is located at the top right of this page

 
at 11:48 PM, January 07, 2022, Blogger Local Cash For Cars said...

Really very happy to say, your post is very interesting to read. Local Cash for Car is a licensed auto removal company that buys all types of used, junk, scrap, broken, and damaged vehicles for as much as up to $8,999 unwanted car removal.

 
at 12:03 AM, January 08, 2022, Blogger Fast Car Removals said...

Such a great information for blogger I am a professional blogger thanks. Best Cash for Junk Cars means cash up to $9999 and free fast pickup. We take any car whether it’s used, scrap, junk, old, salvage, written-off or accidental. Our drivers are prompt and pick up a car at the scheduled time. Hassle free service and quick paperwork. We need your driver’s license to make a selling receipt and cash will be paid on arrival. We bought 39% of total cars from Ipswich last year and the number is increasing.

 
at 12:22 AM, January 08, 2022, Blogger BNE Copper Recycling said...

Hello! I found your website on google and found it very useful and informative for our business and I also shared your website with my other friends also. BNE Copper Recycling do eco-friendly scrap metal recycling ipswich and pay you the most competitive prices in the recycling industry. We buy, collect, and recycle your scrap metal and save the planet from the harmful greenhouse gas emanations that are the primary reason behind the ozone layer damage.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home