All About Me

 View My Profile



 

Holly Shop





 

Blogs I Read


Subscribe with Bloglines
 

Buttons




<< Prev | Next >>


 

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

 

Notable Quotes

You must keep sending work out; you must never let a manuscript do nothing but eat its head off in a drawer. You send that work out again and again, while you're working on another one. If you have talent, you will receive some measure of success - but only if you persist.
--Isaac Asimov

 

Good Books for
a Good Cause

Vidlit for The Halo Effect
by M.J. Rose

Buy The Halo Effect
by M.J. Rose

 

Recently Bought


Slideshow image


 

 

Books To Buy

Slideshow image


 

 

Knick Knacks


Stop Censorship Mug


Certifiably Neurotic asswiper Tote

 

Places To Go

 

Tuesday, October 4

Slacking, Somewhat

I know. I have been absolutely horrible about posting. Well, I am just plain out of witty things to say. The new work schedule, stress at work, blah blah blah is getting to me.

Thank goodness that I am not published because my muse has left me. Heck, I am starting to stutter. Every single one of my stress busters is stressing me out, too. Writing, knitting, crochet, TV, yada yada. Not one dang thing helps anymore.

Anyone have an idea or hundred laying around that I can borrow for a little while to destress? I don't normally drink, but I'm on the verge of getting so sloshed that I have to hold onto the floor to keep the room from spinning while I'm laying down.

Damn, even this post sounds stupid.

2 Comments:

at 7:37 PM, October 04, 2005, Blogger Jean said...

Post sounds just fine. My movie is "The King and I" (the original, not the Disney version).

 
at 9:43 PM, October 04, 2005, Blogger Stephanie Tyler said...

Ah - I went through this recently too. I'm with Jean and Carter - a movie-fest worked for me. Or, in my case, I watched my favorite series DVDs - the entire season 1 in one sitting. Twice :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home